Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just because I can't stop

Here are a few more sets I have...

For the rocker here is a sparrow (inspired from a tattoo). Legwarmers by Animal Kids.


Just Truckin' Made to match Truck Babylegs found at Target. Or these babylegs really match great especially when on a white T-shirt.


Little Elephant matches two pairs of Babylegs... I just could not decide which I liked better, they are both so cute. :)


Here is a twist on my Shake Your Tail Feathers. With legwarmers by Little Leg.

Wouldn't the little dancer in your house look super cute twirling around in this set? Legwarmers by Little Leg.


Oldie but goodie... This sweet little bird matches chick babylegs.


Here is one of my absolute all time favorites The Flaming Guitar, made to match legwarmers by babylegs.


What would a little ladybug be without her spots? Ladybug matches legwarmers by Animal Kids. And these Red and black Legwarmers by Babylegs would be totally cute!


Though I don't have a picture this rocket ship with a few color modifications would totally match these Rocket Babylegs found at target.com, so if you buy these let me know I would LOVE to make this match and get a picture. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment