Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And the WINNER is........

And the winner is..... Lilly Rose for her blog posting on December 7, 2009


Day 7 - Mr Roboto
Lilly Rose said...
lol, I can hear that, too. Here's the
link of the day: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36243031and
I'll repost on facebook!



If you are Lilly Rose please email me by Jan 1, 2010, at mysweetpotatoe@gmail.com to figure out delivery and prize details.


Just to recap what Lilly Rose has won, it is her choice of $25 of free product out of My Sweet Potatoes Etsy shop and a free natural baby wash in Lavender scent gift from The Natural Newborn . Not only is lavender Lullaby an awesome name this stuff is great I have been using it on my one kids now for almost a month and love it. I have also heard WONDERFUL things about her baby vapor rub. Thanks Christina!
Thanks for all of those that played! I wish you all could have been winners - atleast you are in my heart... ;) Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment